Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Igloo Decorating- College

Here is how to make a hip, ultra cool, ultra fun college!
How cool! So I'm going to be giving you guys tips and showing you different pics that will really make your igloo just AWESOME!

So, first of all, college, even though we all think it is all fun and games, has school work involved. :( and there might be some people who actually come to your igloo to... *gulp* learn! *gag!* So, you should build a classroom:
So this is the class room. I put up 7 desks (not that many) and made the teacher a nice desk. I also put up a chalk board and a white board with some work on it.

Most people will want to ditch "class" though. So where should they hang out? The lockers, of course!
Now if the lockers are ever in the catalog, GRAB THEM!!! They make the college, well, college! If you don't have lockers, you could always use cabinets or something. That is what we used before the locker item came out.

So, what else? Well, a college needs a library!

I made this library a hip library by adding the juke box and computer. But I also made it look a little creepy and boring by adding the painting that's eyes follow you and the fish banner. Of course, you needs books! So I added a bookshelf, and a table with books. Then I added places for people to read.

Now, I saved the best for last. Time for the "fun and games" in college! The hang out zone!
I made it very exclusive by adding red velvet rope. I added cool patterned bean bags, a hip dance floor, awesome lighting, and a television showing the sports game. When designing this place, think to yourself, "what would be the perfect place for me and a friend to hang out?" Then put that into designing the hang out area.

The finished product:
TADA!!!! You have yourself a college! :)

If I were to change anything about the way I designed this igloo....
I would probably add something sporty. A sports field? Or a locker room!

And that's how you make a college!

No comments:

Post a Comment